[gui-talk] Uploading to Amazon Music esktop

Rafal Charlampowicz rafalchar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 10:26:32 UTC 2017

Thanks again,

My problem is that when I Navigate to the second "upload" neither pressing
Enter nor mvoing JAWS cursor to PC and pressing Caps+ 8 (left click on
laptop layout) doesn't work.
I also tried searching for the "upload" string in JAWS search and then
clicking, but no result either. The same with JAWS OCR, which sometimes
helps when other methods fail.
But thanks for information that it is operable. When I know that upload with
JAWS is possible, I won't give up.

Raf

Drop here."