[gui-talk] Uploading to Amazon Music esktop

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 26 05:06:36 UTC 2017

To clarify, if you are moving down the window, the first time you see
"Upload," it is really a heading.  Just after it you will see "Drag and Drop
here."  Below you will see "Upload" again.  iIt is this "Upload" that uyou
should be able to press ENTER on and get the dialog.  I was wrong about the
order of the buttons.  They are Cancel, Select Files, and Select Folders.  I
found that you really need to use the "Select Folders" button if you want to
be able to select an entire folder, even though it seems as though selecting
a folder when you press the "Select files" button should work.

Again, I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson