[gui-talk] Creating a new folder in windows

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 19:04:14 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

To make a new folder, press CTRL, Shift, N.

Here's how to tell Word where to save your documents.

1. Press Alt, F for the file menu.

2. Press T to go to the options menu.

3. Press S to go to the "Save" section.

4. Press Tab until you hear JAWS say, "Default local file location."

5. Browse to where you want files to be saved, then press Enter.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net