[gui-talk] dell audio

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 20 22:44:05 UTC 2017

THe equalizer tab is where you can adjust the way the tone sounds. There are
things like rock hard, rock soft, Classic ETC. I tried to go there through
control panel. For whatever reason, thre is no shortcut key to that tab. I
can adjust the base, treble ETC. through the dell audio icon thanks to the
person who wrote the script to get in there. Orriginally, Dell Audio was not
accessible to the blind.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net