[gui-talk] FW: Window-Eyes to JAWS Migration

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Mon May 15 21:50:15 UTC 2017

This is sad news, but not surprising. I figured when AI Squared merged
with Freedom Scientific that this would happen. Gw-micro made a huge
mistake in letting themselves be taken over by AI Squared in the first
place, but it is a sign of the times, the need for expensive screen
readers is disappearing.