[gui-talk] Itunes Configuration

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Wed May 10 20:08:24 UTC 2017

Dave,

I'm using Itunes Version 12.6 on a PC with JAWS 18.  Go to the
Preferences menu with Control Plus Comma.  This is a multi page dialog
and the active tab will vary depending on which tab you had selected
last.  Tabbing twice should put you on the place to choose which page of
the dialog to display.  You want the General tab, so if JAWS says
something other than that, left or right arrow until you hear General.
then tab till you hear When You Insert a CD.  This is a combo box and
you can choose what happens when you insert a CD into your drive.  Tab
again and you should land on Import Settings which will allow you to
change various parameters related to the encoding as well as the bit
rate which will be used.

Brian