[gui-talk] Itunes Configuration

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Mon May 8 00:30:26 UTC 2017

Hi, Dave,

When you import your CD's to iTunes, you get a dialogue box that has a few
choices.  I don't remember what they are now, but I wonder if that box
wouldn't ask you about those things.  I imported my CD library to my iTunes
and can now access it on my iPhone.  I didn't know how to answer those
questions in that box, lol, but things worked just fine.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan