[gui-talk] Outlook Express problem solved--thank you

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jul 22 18:17:08 UTC 2017

I am glad it worked.  I remember how frustrating that was.  I am also glad
for you that you are upgrading your computer, smile.  Solutions for older
programs are sometimes harder to find, and yes, as much as I am a geek
want-to-be, I still do understand how hard it is to switch to new programs.
I like my comfort zone.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan