[gui-talk] problem pair my Braille dispay with my iPhone

beth.wright at mindspring.com beth.wright at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 00:07:48 UTC 2017

Hi, listers.

I've been pairing various Braille displays with my iPhone successfully for several years, but just recently, I've run into a problem. I get the iPhone and display all ready to pair, and the iPhone screen comes up in something called Word Mode, instead of showing the numeric keypad so I can enter the pin and get it all paired up. Does anybody have any idea as to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Beth Wright
Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail