[gui-talk] accessibility of Google Docs and sheets

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 20:00:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

I use them sparingly, but the discussions I hear is that when you use chrome on the Macintosh with either VoiceOVer or the VhromeVox add-on, the results are better than with Safari.

For sheets, there seems to be no way to:
a) skip past blank cells in a row or column.
b) have title read as you scan through a table.

I generally just click the download button and work with the items directly on my computer. This of course would not work if others are editing the document at the same time.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn