[gui-talk] JFW 18 question reading incoming email

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:09:54 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
I installed JFW 18 last week, the December 2016 build.
Since then, JFW has been reading incoming emails without my hands being on
the keyboard. It will say "new outlook notification" then read the email. I
want this feature to go away. I've turned off the message preview option in
Outlook, and I've turned the "read email automatically" off in JFW.
I remember having this problem in JFW 17, managed to fix it, and things
worked great until I installed JFW 18.
At this point, I'm inclined to think JFW 18 has a bug.
Anybody know how to rsolve this or get it to FS?