[gui-talk] My Problem with JAWS and 33Outlook 2016

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:46:50 UTC 2017

There is a new feature (in at least Outlook for Mac) that attempts to verify that clicked links are not phishing attempts or other sites with malware. I have not looked at this feature, but perhaps it requires a Microsoft account (which these days is the same as a Skype account) in order to safely get a list of URL's that are known to be invalid. I don't know for sure, but look around in the area asking you to login and see if it gives you more details.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn