[gui-talk] Microsoft Word workaround recommendations

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:06:01 UTC 2017

The JAWS skim reading tool is perfect for this assuming they really
highlighted in red and not auburn.. I you set up a rule like paragraphs in
bold, and then you can read the first sentence of each paragraph. Hot key
forward and back, and I believe get a list of matches.

Let me know if you need me to pull up the relevant documentation.

Best Wishes,

On 25 August 2017 at 07:44, Hoffman, Allen via gui-talk <gui-talk at nfbnet.org