[gui-talk] Apple Ipad keyboards

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Thu Aug 24 17:07:09 UTC 2017

Good afternoon Don,

1) I have and absolutely love my Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard – Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV with FLOW Cross-Computer Control and Easy-Switch up to 3 Devices.

I keep it paired to my Apple TV, iPad, and a Windows 10 box used for weather SOFTWARE, Skywarn nets, AF MARS, ARES, and RACES.

2) Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 (Black). Intended for stationary applications. It's a fairly heavy keyboard design not to round on the desk or tray table. It twos wonderful device similar to the one above it varies in one he fashion it has a rotary dial switch to switch between devices. I use this on my desktop with an iPad that's mounted to the back of an iMac using one of those flexible supports from "12 South".

3) I keep a real Apple keyboard ($79) inside of a pelican case ($89). In addition to the iPad it also has plenty of space for storing the iPad cover, charging cables, and other accessory cables. I also carry a flat Stanley for the iPad ($6).
ReviewsWhen traveling or going to meetings I use the official Apple keyboard $80 stored in a Pelican case (waterproof and dust proof) $85. The case also accommodates the iPad cover, charger, and Maddie accessory cables. I added to it a completely flat iPad stand $6.

I keep a lightning to USB A, lightning to VGA, Lightning to HDMI, and lightning to DVI.

--

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."
                                        Steve Maraboli
gregg at ricis.com
RICIS, Inc.
+1 708-267-6664 Cell
+1 and other accessory cables 708-444-2690 Office
+1 708-444-1115 Fax (Call first)