[gui-talk] Apple Ipad keyboards

Don H lmddh50 at adams.net
Thu Aug 24 16:22:55 UTC 2017

Wanting to purchase my first IPad.  Have been watching a lot of videos
about the operation of the Ipad on the Hadley web site. Everything with
Voiceover seems quite useable but still can't see how the on screen
keyboard would be very efficient.  So my qquestion is what people are
using for a seperate keyboard to use with the IPad?  See that the IPad
Pro has a smart keyboard but they are quite expensive and some reviews I
have seen don't give it good reviews.

So if you have a favorite external keyboard to use with a Ipad plese let
me know.

Thanks