[gui-talk] MS word 2016

denise Avant denise.avant at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:29:55 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am using Windows 10 the latest edition. I would like to have MS word list
the files and folders in the traditional list view when I invoke the
Control-O command. I think there is a place to do this, but I cannot seem to
locate it.

I would also like to create the traditional Windows layout, particularly
when it comes to listing files and folders. I want to have it open the
window pain when I insert a thumb drive or SD card or any other  removal
media. If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.