[gui-talk] Accessible games for iphone

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:28:29 UTC 2017

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the suggestions. It looks like the blindfold color crush is
exactly what I'm looking for. A tile switching puzzle game. The only thing I
don't like is that it only comes with 15 tokens and then you need to
purchase more to play.

I tried the super tile smash, but it is 2.79$ and though I know it's not a
lot I don't like buying games on speculation. If anyone out there knows of
more free puzzle games that would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Ben Fulton

Ben: though candy Crush is not accessible, there are many iPhone games which
have either been made specifically for the blind, or have been made
accessible. If you want to try out an accessible Candy Crush game, check out
Blindfold Color Crush, or any of the dozens of games made by Kid Friendly
Software which are in the Blindfold series. Note, many of these are free to
download and try, but will require you to buy tokens to keep playing. I got
another game not too long ago which is similar to Candy Crush but on a much
smaller board. It is called Super Tile Smash. I think it was free but not
sure on that. This game lets you pick from different boards, sounds and
symbols on each board.
There are so many other games for the iPhone a better question is what are
you interested in? I got a mainstream game a few months ago which has been
made accessible called Crafting Kingdom. This is more of a story game, but
it is lots of fun and very addicting. Plus, unlike most games out there, you
can download and play it for free. You can pay $5 to remove ads and enhance
the game, but it is not necessary to pay to enjoy the full function of the
game.

Happy gaming,
Wayne