[gui-talk] reading instantly from the paper?

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:26:37 UTC 2016

Muhammad,

If your primary requirement is to read paper documents, then an OCR solution
of some kind is your best bet.  The KNFB Reader could be a useful option.
You might also find it effective if you are mostly working at your desk to
have a scanner and a good OCR program designed for the visually impaired,
such as Kurzweil 1000 or Openbook.  None of these options are inexpensive,
but like with many things in life you get what you pay for.  Personally I
use Kurzwil 1000 and a desk scanner and find it very useful.

Best regards,

Ted Shelly