[gui-talk] [nfbcs] More on Wells Fargo Website

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Nov 24 03:30:54 UTC 2016

Graham,

With Window-Eyes, it works pretty straight-forward.  There is a "FROM" and a
"TO" button.  When you click on the button, you get a list of accounts.
When you press ENTER on the account you want, the list collapses back to the
button.  However, I am not getting a clear indication of that with JAWS and
am wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or if perhaps Jaws is
handling things differently.

Best regards,

Steve