[gui-talk] More on Wells Fargo Website

Loy loyrg2845 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:58:33 UTC 2016

Using Window Eyes and Win 10. I am able to navigate the transfer just fine. I also have some site and do see that the print is very light against a white background. I find this seems to be the trend on web sites now, to make the print light and very thin lines making it extremely difficult to find things with my vision.