[gui-talk] Accessible web hosting platforms

Stephen Guerra guerra.stephen.mn at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:06:50 UTC 2016

Hi-

Email me off list at gaccesstt at gmail.com and I wil be glad to help.

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Arielle
Silverman via gui-talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4:00 PM
To: gui-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Arielle Silverman <arielle71 at gmail.com>
Subject: [gui-talk] Accessible web hosting platforms

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so if it would be better for
me to ask this question on another list, let me know.
I am starting my own consulting business and want to purchase a domain name,
build a basic business website, and set up an email address under my domain
name. Does anybody know of the most accessible hosting service for doing
this? I've looked at GoDaddy and Weebly, and both seem to be moderately
accessible, but I want to make sure I am choosing the most accessible one
before I commit to purchasing the domain.
I am not a techie and don't know HTML, so I'll need something that will
allow me to input text for the website pages that's not coded.
Best, Arielle