[gui-talk] Accessible web hosting platforms

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:59:46 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so if it would be
better for me to ask this question on another list, let me know.
I am starting my own consulting business and want to purchase a domain
name, build a basic business website, and set up an email address
under my domain name. Does anybody know of the most accessible hosting
service for doing this? I've looked at GoDaddy and Weebly, and both
seem to be moderately accessible, but I want to make sure I am
choosing the most accessible one before I commit to purchasing the
domain.
I am not a techie and don't know HTML, so I'll need something that
will allow me to input text for the website pages that's not coded.
Best, Arielle