[gui-talk] is webvisum no longer varified?

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat May 14 22:18:28 UTC 2016

You are trying to install the “old” unsigned version of Webvisum which will
not work with Firefox 46.  Starting with Firefox 43, Mozilla has been
blocking the installation of unsigned, third-party add-ons for security
reasons. You must instead install the newly “revived” and signed version of
Webvisum, which you can download from the following Blind Bargains page,
which also contains installation instructions:

http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

Gerald