[gui-talk] is webvisum no longer varified?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat May 14 21:18:16 UTC 2016

Hi list, I recently repared a windows 10 installation and have most of my files back in place.  however I had to recreate a new user account so firefox and other things basicly started fresh.  I’m trying to download webvisum and it keeps telling me firefox prevented the site from downloading an unvarified add on.  webvisum however has now a varifiable version oavailable.  why does it now keep repeating that and what setting must I now change to make webvisum download.