[gui-talk] problems with my new Braille note

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 03:58:49 UTC 2016

Good evening lists:

I just got a new Braille note apex in October. I seem to be having a few
unusual problams with it being that it is brand new:

The main problem is that when it freezes, & I press reset, it takes 1 to 2
minutes before it resets. When it does reset, I have to reset the date &
time from the default date & time.

Is this normal for the Braille note apex? If not, far short of sending it
back to Humanware for them to repair it, what can I do if anything to fix
this?

I would rather go through someone on this list rather than call Humanware &
possibly wait a long time on hold to talk to a person in tech support.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net