[gui-talk] Moving Email From Inbox to Folders in Outlook

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 20:25:01 UTC 2016

Hi, listers:

I am trying to move a large amount of email from my inbox to a folder I have
created in Outlook.  It will only let me move items one at a time and after
awhile it tells me that the messages are sending me an unknown error and I
need to re-start Outlook.  I have two questions.

First, what is the proper keyboard command to move multiple emails to mark
them for moving? Second, is there something I can do for the computer to
take more kindly to moving a large group?  After all, it is leaving the
inbox and going elsewhere.  Thanks!

Susan

---