[gui-talk] (no subject)

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 13:18:56 UTC 2016

Windows 10 & sturring up a can of worms            Good morning all & Happy
Newyear.

As some of you know, I just installed Windows 10 earlier last week. Since
then I have tried to adjust the tone quality. There seems to be a problem
with dell audio and adjusting the tone quality. Thanks to Microsoft help
desk, they have been very helpful. I don't know if other computer companies
besides Dell are having the same problems. If any of you have Dell you might
want to contact them & convince them to fix this problem so that we can
change our own audio settings ourselves without sighted help.

Rob Kaiser

Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net