[gui-talk] Accessible Online Tax Filing

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 19:59:18 UTC 2016

Greetings colleagues, I am wondering if anyone has investigated some of the online tax filing services to determine if they are screenreader accessible. For quite sometime my wife and I have engaged a professional CPA to file our taxes. However, this has become a very expensive proposition overtime especially since the CPA has changed associations to a different CPA firm.

Certain online tax services, TurboTax for instants, appear to have taken much of the pain and aggravation of filing ones own tax returns. All of this being said, I am wondering if anyone has had experience with TurboTax or any other online tax filing services and what kind of luck you have had in terms of screenreader accessibility.

TIA and best regards,
Rob Tabor and Guide cane Raúll