[gui-talk] CALLER id phone &/or caller ID box

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 07:57:21 UTC 2016

Hello all:

I know this might be somewhat off topic, but I hope someone might be able to
help me:

As some of you might know, I decided to try out the landline phones from the
California free phone program. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. I went through 5 phones
in 4 months. Because of this boondoggle, I, in desperation, got a regular
phonewith no talking caller ID. If anyone has a talking caller ID phone or
box that they are not using, I'm willing to buy it from you. Since I live
inVictorville, it is not as easy to get to stores, & I havefound out that
landline CALLER ID phones WITHtalking caller ID phones &/or boxes are not
that easy to get. This is probably because so many people have gone to cell
phones instead of landline phones. Up here in Victorville, there are a lot
of dead zones & so I have chose to go with aland line @ the present time.
So, if anyone can steer me in the right direction, I would really appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance.

You can contact me off list @ the email address below.

Rob Kaiser