[gui-talk] trying again on a JFW question

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 16 22:28:45 UTC 2016

Part of the problem is that not many of us are on Outlook 2013 yet.
However, bring up the ribbon when you have the list of messages displayed,
go to the "View" tab and make sure that your message preview window is
turned off.  JAWS must be reading the preview window automatically or
something.  You would be surprised how many people are not on JAWS 17 yet,
either.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson