[gui-talk] More On Captcha Be Gone

Rose Combs rosecombs at q.com
Sun Feb 14 16:06:12 UTC 2016

Did you ever stop to think that some of us may wish to support a blind developer just for considering what has been an issue for more than 10 years, that of inaccessible CAPTCHAs on multiple, multiple websites.  Not saying I am doing this, but, if someone is willing to take on the challenge that seems to have always been performed for one platform or another privately, not by Microsoft, Google, Apple, large companies that should in my opinion take this into consideration, then if one wishes to pay a bit more to support further development of said program and other programs, then it is their right not to be condemned for it.  You usually get what you pay for in my opinion.

I hate CAPTCHA and for the most part unless given absolutely no choice at all I avoid websites that employ it, if they want my business they will make it so I can get to where I need to be.  However, in the past 20 months I have had occasion to need to solve one, and had to wait until someone was here to do so.  More than annoying, and in my opinion having to wait at all to solve one is unacceptable.

Rose Combs
rosecombs at q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!