[gui-talk] Getting Position on Page in JAWS

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Aug 23 11:39:49 UTC 2016

I believe that would be Alt+Del.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 06:29:54AM -0500, Steve Jacobson via gui-talk wrote:
In Window-Eyes, there is a keystroke when in a Word document that gives the
current position of the cursor in terms of inches from the top and from the
left of the current page.  In the distant past, Word used to display this on
its status line.  Is there a keystroke that will give this information in
JAWS?  I have not been able to find it but I am no kind of JAWS expert.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson