[gui-talk] computer issues

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 04:31:01 UTC 2015

Hello all:

Yesterday, as well as a couple of days ago, I posted a situation I was having with my volume controlls to hear a college baseball game.

With many suggestions (on and off list) and, with some trial and error, I was able to fix the problem.

I know this is highly irregular, but I wanted to thank those of you who attempted to work with me on this issue.

FYI: I was able to fix the problem (believe it or not) with making changes in the Dolby Home theater. My volume has raised a whole lot do to the changes I have made.

Again, thanks for everyone’s help.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net