[gui-talk] accessing the video

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 19:25:30 UTC 2015

Hello all: I am sending a link out to this the gui talk site, because I wwant to know if there is anyway I can access the video. If someone can go down and look for the Cal State fullerton game anc click the video and see if it really is inaccessible. If it is inaccessible, then, obviously I will need to contact either Cal Stgate Fullerton or find out who streams the video to tell them they need to fix this problem.

To anyone who wants to help me on this, I thank you.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

http://www.fullertontitans.com/sports/m-basebl/2014-15/schedule