[gui-talk] flow player

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun May 3 23:35:59 UTC 2015

Rob:
It appears that you are unwilling to adopt the solution that I believe is most likely to solve your problem: buy external speakers that have a built-in amplifier and hook them to your computer. The ones I'm using (which I bought from RadioShack twelve years ago) have one bass speaker and two mid-range/tweeter sets, one for each channel and have a volume control and a tone control. This gives you the option of increasing the volume beyond that which your computers soundcard can produce.
But to answer your question: I know nothing of the player.
Mike Freeman