[gui-talk] Firefox questions

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 03:42:56 UTC 2015

Good evening. I installed Firefox on my Windows 7 laptop last weekend
for some accessibility testing, but really like it. It is faster than
Internet Explorer 9, seems more responsive with JAWS 16, and I love
the included spell checker that works just like the one in Word. As a
new Firefox user, I have some beginner questions, such as:
1. When writing in a password I am prompted for the browser to
remember that username/password for the website. How do I go to that
message and approve it?
2. Is there a keystroke to bring up the history in the browser? In
Internet Explorer it was Control H.
3. I realize I can search for this information, but my life is very
busy of late. Is there a site that has keystrokes for both browsers,
such as in a comparison chart? That would really help me, to see what
worked before and what will work now in FF.

Thanks all,
Wayne Merritt

--
Follow me on Twitter at: