[gui-talk] My first book after becoming totally blind

hawkeye hawkeye at cox.net
Sun Feb 15 20:14:43 UTC 2015

Too bad I didn't mention 75 in it.
What others are saying about
     BANANA PEELS by jim Bobryk

After reading BANANA PEELS, I feel so dumb.
	-A. Einstein

I did not have sexual relations with that book.
	-B. Clinton

BANANA PEELS changed my orange complexion to black.
	-J. Boehner

I was reading that book when my helicopter went down in Iraq.
	-B. Williams

WTF OMG ROFLMFAO
	-Pope Francis

I wish I had written something as memorable.
	-W. Shakespeare

After reading this book, I stopped stroking my chin and started stroking
something else.
	-S. Freud

I laughed so hard that I wet my pants.
	-Ethan, age 4

I wet my pants without laughing.
	-Ethan's grandfather, age 83

Reading this book is a very sobering experience.
	-L. Lohan

I read curiosityy in a small town sandwich spread.
	-S. Palin

To get BANANA PEELS, go here
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TL90LZA
Consider leaving a review
How to Leave A Kindle Review
Step 1: Head to the Amazon Book Page and Download the Book.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TL90LZA

Step 2: Navigate Back to The Book Page. Here is the link again.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TL90LZA
Note* you can also leave a review immediately after you finish by scrolling
to the
very last page.
Step 3: Scroll down to the "Customer Reviews" section
Step 4: Leave a Review and Star Rating