[gui-talk] how do I get webvisum back?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 20:19:11 UTC 2015

Hi listers ken with a problem.  yesterday firefox updated automaticly as it’s supposed to but it disabled all add ons.  firefox says it can’t even varify skype click to call or bingbar.  it has disabled all of those as well as social fixer and webvisum.  there is no way to enable webvisum again at least none that can be seen by a screen reader.  when I try installing a new webvisum it says Firefox prevented asking you whether or not you want to install this, but when I hit allow over and over and over again even leaning on the alt plus a nothing happens.  so since this is obviously some goof in mozilla’s update how do I reenable webvisum or get a new version.  it won’t even remove it properly it just sits there looking dumb.  any ideas?