[gui-talk] Shopping on Amazon.com Has Become a Nightmare

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez1994 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:35:52 UTC 2014

Amazon is Amazon--they mess with everyone as they like, apparently,
like facebook does.
And I don't know why but on the main site there always seems to be issues.
I remember one time when I went through the order process, it wouldn't
allow me to buy what I wanted to buy. I just clicked it multiple times
but it kept refreshing the page without doing anything.
I think I eventually figured out the product was out-of-stock or
something but it never just told me that on the Amazon site.
That's very annoying.
On the upside though, Audible seems to be doing fine, so I can't
understand why Amazon can't do the same thing for the rest of its
sites.

Jorge

--
Yours in Christ,

Jorge

linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeapaez

Two are better off than one, because together they can work more
effectively. If one of them falls down, the other can help him . . .
Two people can resist an attack that would defeat one person alone. A
rope made of three cords is hard to break.

Ecclesiastes 4:9 (TEV)

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and
invisible, . . . everything got started in him and finds its purpose
in him.

Colossians 1:16 (Msg)

Unless you assume a God, the question of life s purpose is meaningless.

Bertrand Russell, atheist