[gui-talk] GWMicro

Dan Weirich dan at gwmicro.com
Wed Jul 9 16:12:28 UTC 2014

While I'm thinking about it, I'd also like to add that for the time being,
the GW Micro web site, email lists, Twitter, Facebook, etc. will continue
but of course, we will eventually be merging these items with the AI Squared
web site, email, etc.  I'm sure you all know, customer service has always
been a top priority so however these things change, rest assured that it
will be as painless as we can make it.

Dan