[gui-talk] Accessible Internet Speed Test

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 12:00:44 UTC 2014

Happy Independence weekend.  My Internet service provider, Verizon, will be upgrading my DSL service to a faster tier this coming Tuesday, or so they promise.  To insure that my DSL service has actually been upgraded, I would like to test my Internet speed now and again on Tuesday after the upgrade is activated.  Can anyone suggest a JAWS-accessible Internet speed test site that does not require the installation of Java, and whose results are reasonably accurate and easy to interpret?  Thanks.
Gerald