[gui-talk] suspect malwarebytes isn't accessible to blind any more

Christopher Hallsworth christopherh40 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:14:57 UTC 2014

Solution.
Go to
www.oldapps.com
and download the last accessible version which is 1.75. Once installed,
updated and if you can registered you can go into the settings tab,
updater settings tab and uncheck all boxes pertaining to updating the
program. The database will still update as normal.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu