[gui-talk] would like some help after disconnecting from cable tv

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jul 4 00:26:03 UTC 2014

I have not yet cut the cord but I know a little about digital TV
reception.  Overall, it isn't great, particularly in urban
areas.  You will always do better with an outdoor antenna.  If this
isn't possible, there are a range of indoor antennas, some of which
may give you adequate reception.  I would do a little research, read,
and shop around, and talk to others.  You can probably get it to work.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org