[gui-talk] microsoft 2013

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at live.com
Wed Jan 15 23:51:50 UTC 2014

I found out from Connectech (the uverse tech people who can get on your
computer) that I was sending the emails to too many people at one time. I
didn't know that outlook prohibits you sending messages to a lot of people
at the same time. I have been using windows live mail for the past nine
months or so until they went crazy on me. I would love to use outlook
express but I understand that costs money I don't have at this time.

The one thing I realize about Microsoft outlook is that it is more friendly
with JAWS than windows live mail (moving items to folders ETC.)