[gui-talk] A Strange JAWS Setting

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Jan 14 14:29:55 UTC 2014

It is acting as if the insert key is not being used by JAWS.  F7 in Internet Explorer turns a caret on and off.  I think it's useful to have it on.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.