[gui-talk] [EXTERNAL] Re: changing settings in I.E. 8 to remember my user name

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Jan 8 17:30:20 UTC 2014

At work I am using Windows XP with IE 8 and JAWS 14. I am beginning to
notice a loss of some functionality with some web sites, and am seeing
more and more a message telling me that I am using an outdated browser
and it is time to upgrade. If you are using XP, IE 8, and a version of
JAWS that is 3 versions behind, it is probably time to upgrade
everything, especially your OS because MS will soon be dropping all
support for Windows XP.

Andy