[gui-talk] changing settings in I.E. 8 to remember my user name

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jan 8 15:27:49 UTC 2014

I doubt you need to change anything in IE. I note you're using JAWS 12 and
IE 8. That's three versions behind the current one on JAWS and 2 behind the
current one on IE. It may be that the web sites you're frequenting may not
work with IE 8. I've run into several of those when I worked.

I just wouldn't worry about it; just write down the username and enter when
required.

Mike