[gui-talk] Charger for Focus 40 Blue

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 7 21:30:28 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,

Today I received a "gently used" Focus 40 Blue which I bought second hand
through a private sale. However, no AC adapter/charger or USB patch cords
were included which I knew would be the case. Does anyone on list know if I
need to purchase the adapter/charger from Freedom Scientific or if I can get
it elsewhere? The owner's manual is also not provided but I assume at this
point I should be able to find it on the FS website. Thanks in advance for
any advice or thoughts.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | 1st Vice President NFB of KS