[gui-talk] [guy-talk] OT Amazon

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Sat Jan 4 04:59:22 UTC 2014

I am a prime member, and the only extra stuff that is added to product pages are 1-2 one click purchase buttons that let you buy something using both one click ordering and prime 2-day shipping or 1-day shipping ($3.99 for the most part). (Maybe this does not apply if you do not have one click ordering activated.) I love my prime membership, and have had it for several years. Honestly I hate using the accessibility enhanced alternative amazon.com.

Respect,

Amin