[gui-talk] question abougt an item just seen

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 04:50:49 UTC 2014

As for me, I have nothing against the Stream:  had two myself.  But nowadays, I prefer my Iphone.

My reasons are as follows.

1.  Using Audible.com is so much more accessible and faster with the Iphone.

2.  Since the BARD Mobile app, the two services in combination are pretty much all one needs for good reading.

3.  Oh yeah, and, of course, it makes and receives calls:  LOL.

Just couldn’t resist that last.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!